background

March 6, 2013

Moving Forward!

A visit from the Owens and Joneses
I got the best news this week! LISA AND CAITLYN got baptized! They are a mother and daughter we taught in Colorado. I called Lisa on Saturday to check on her and see how she was doing and she told me they got baptized 3 weeks ago! I was so happy for them! Brother Keicher said that they're doing great and so is the Perez family. It is so different to be at Temple Square and try to keep in contact with them. I am so happy that they are all doing great, I love CO! I can't wait to go back and visit after my mission. When I told Brother Keicher that I got into BYU he was like "ohhhhhh I'm so sorry!" hahah He hates BYU because he is a big Utah State guy. He's so funny.
Sister Cardita and I have a lot of the same past experiences. It helps us a lot in teaching because we are super unified. We seriously have so much in common and it’s so fun to teach people with her. We have been helping someone recently who I think we are really getting through to and it seems like he is ready to make permanent life changes for the better, which is awesome! He will be so blessed if he does.
I am so excited to be able to connect with all the people I have helped throughout my mission on Facebook once I’m released!
I have been able to take some time this past week and get all registered for my classes at BYU; it’s getting closer and closer!
Things are moving forward!
CTR
Xoxox
Sister Jarvie
--
Sister Lauren Jarvie
Temple Square Mission
50 N. West Temple St. Rm. BSVC
Salt Lake City, Ut 84150
Temple Square Security and Me...
 


No comments: