background

February 20, 2013

One Month to Go!

Sister Fredrickson and me
So this final transfer I have three assignments that are keeping me super busy. I'm still a district leader, I'm still assigned to west gate of Temple Square, and now I'm the TMSQ Blogger. Wow, I am on an emotional roller coaster with my release one month from today! But so busy that I don't have time to write today! I've sent a few pictures, so enjoy! Oh, and great news! I got three contract offers to work all three sessions at EFY in Santa Barbara this summer! It will start one week after my spring term at BYU ends! I'm so excited! I have to get back to them right now during my email time to accept the offers. 
I'll be back next week, but I have to run now!
Love you
CTR
Sister Jarvie
Visit from the Stayners!

No comments: