background

August 6, 2012

Temple Square Mission Girl's Camp!


Well, Temple Square Mission Girl’s Camp last weekend was so fun! We had it at the Brighton Girl’s Camp up by the ski resorts. It was really great. We had 4 different activities including a zip line! That one took forever because they had to untangle it just enough each time for someone else to do it again haha. I didn't do it because all the other international sisters that haven’t zip-lined really wanted to go.

On Sunday we went on exchanges with Sister Au-Yeung and Sister Intriago. It was cool to take so many Spanish speaking visitors around. I never realized how many come to Temple Square! Wow it is probably such a busy summer for the Spanish language sisters! We get quite a few Italians but not one after the other. So awesome.

This transfer is going by really fast. I only have 5 transfers left on my mission! President Gillette hasn't given me any clues about what I will be doing next transfer except that Sister Di Liberto and I won't be companions anymore, since she’ll be done training.
Not too much new goin' on here. Our incredible investigator is still progressing. I couldn't be more happy about that!
Xoxoxox
Sister Jarvie
PS- Someone write me a letter!
I
I
I
V
UT- SLC Temple Square
50 N. West Temple St. Rm. BSVC
Salt Lake City, UT 84150

No comments: