background

July 14, 2012

Another Transfer Already!!

Birthday Dinner with the candles Mom sent

This is the last week of the transfer! I have no idea how that happened but now I will be in my 7th transfer here at Temple Square. President Gillette told me that I'm not going outbound this coming transfer. So maybe in my 8th or 9th transfer I will go!! I can't wait to go. I am getting really excited.

We have been continuing to teach one of our investigators! This week it has been all about the Plan of Salvation. This one is fun because we don't get the chance to teach it much, and it’s so fun to teach. The elders in the investigator’s area usually take over teaching before we get to it. It is great to teach about it. I love it.

I hope I can serve at Welfare Square again next transfer! I love that place!

Last Pday was so fun!!!! We wanted to do something different so we went bowling! I am still so horrible at bowling, I guess some things just don't change… But it was still so fun.
Well, off for another P-Day adventure!!!
Until next week...
CTR
xoxoxoxo
Sister Jarvie
Check out our bowling shoes!

No comments: