background

December 29, 2011

I hope everyone has a HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2012!

USA Sisters on Temple Square
I hope everyone had a really good Christmas! We had a great time here at Temple Square. On Saturday and Sunday we closed the Square at 4 to have parties! It was so nice. We got to wear jeans again on Saturday. On Sunday we watched this really good movie that I had never heard of, it's called The Nativity Story I think? It was seriously so good! Wow! Everyone who reads this needs to watch it. Anyways, so we thought the crowds would go away after Christmas but we were totally wrong. So we are still on the same schedule and things like directing traffic at the Christus. So we were walking to the North one night and this mom was taking a picture or something and she said "Ok say Merry Christmas!" and the little girl shouted "Christmas is over!!!" hahahahahha Sister Au-Yeung and I were like omg AMEN to that! hahaha There is something about this time of the year that makes members not want to talk to talk to us. Anyways, I got a bunch of contacts transferred to me when all the sisters left and there is a guy who lives in the Bahamas who is getting BAPTIZED on SUNDAY!!!!!!! Woohooooo! He is so awesome. He honestly has so much faith, I love it. Since we haven’t had barely any time on the computers the past 2 weeks, it has been really hard to stay in contact with some people but I am hoping the new year will bring miracles. I saw one of my greatest EFY kids this week Mathis McComb! He is so great and has the strongest testimony of any 15 yr old I've ever met! Well I want to thank everyone who sent me Christmas stuff. It is so nice to feel the love from all of my great friends and family. And it was so nice to call home on Sunday. Really weird/crazy/overwhelming/awesome at the same time! I can see why they don't want us calling home all the time because it's totally distracting haha but a really good Christmas present. Well, we don't have too much time here today. But I hope everyone has a HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2012! Wow!
Love Sister Jarvie xoxoxoxo
Sister Jenna Mettra and Sister Jarvie
Sister Matautia of Australia
Sister Gilbert of New York and Sister Jarvie
I love my Sisters!
Mom's Missionary Calendar

No comments: