background

January 9, 2013

I'm Back!!!

Sister Jarvie and Sister Fredrickson, reunited!
Goodbye COLORADO! Hello TEMPLE SQUARE!
I have already been back here for a week! It feels like forever ago that I was helping Alyssa Perez get ready for the New Years dance but I also feel like I just got here.
It was amazing coming back. I had a direct flight from Colorado Springs this time, and when I arrived at Salt Lake City Airport Sister Fredrickson was waiting at the bottom of the escalator for me! It was so fun, we totally hugged and cried!
So I am serving at West Gate this transfer!!! Woooo!!! I seriously have always wanted to serve there. Jenna Mettra served there for 3 transfers! I am so excited! West Gate is literally at the ‘west gate’ of Temple Square. It is where the motor coaches arrive and where the language tours are arranged. It can be really fast-paced and busy and stressful at times--that’s what I love about it! I am a district leader again and my new companion is Sister Hoyt from Murrieta, California.
So it has also been a little strange being back because I don't know so many of the new sisters! There are well over 30 sisters that I knew who are outbound now, and so many that have come in from the MTC, and so many that have gone home!  Things change pretty fast when you are off the square for two transfers! It feels so different. But it is so nice to be able to teach regularly again. Even though the square isn't busy at all (it's actually always kind of dead) this time of year, we still get access to a lot of finding through the phone and online. And I am already starting to see success! I love finding and teaching!
All of us that just came back from outbound are struggling getting back into the old grind! hahha I haven't had a time to do studies ALL WEEK because we have had early morning meetings haha We are so tired!
Anyways, it is so so good to be back!
Have a good week!
xoxox
CTR
Sister Jarvie
Mom's Countdown Calendar
To the Perez Family--God be with you 'til we meet again
Post-baptism blow dry

No comments: