background

November 5, 2012

Baptism Coming Up!


Hello!!
I have been a little sick all week and it’s been slow here, so I don't have much to write about this week! But I’m so glad my parents got to spend time with my Temple Square Trainer, Ho-Yee Au-Yeung when she was at LAX during her layover on her way home to China! Awe, she’s so cute!! I love her! It was so sad to say goodbye to her! Tsi Chen!  And they even got a picture of her in the famous spot where our family takes pictures!
My trainer is headed home!
My parents took her to the LA Temple Visitors Center
Well, we’re trying to help our investigator to quit smoking. He has been meeting with the missionaries here for two years and nothing.  We went to teach him a lesson and I committed him to baptism and he accepted! Booyah!

I love you all! Hope to have more news next week! Lots, lots slower than Temple Square!
CTR
Sister Jarvie

 

No comments: